Believe you can!


Registration - Details

Please complete all sections (fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory).

To join NRoSO you must hold either of the following qualifications:

  • Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides. Comprising of PA1 and the appropriate application qualification (e.g. PA2 Safe Application of Pesticides using Self Propelled, Mounted, Trailed Horizontal Boom Sprayers).
  • This will entitle you to spray on your own property and on the property of others;


  • Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides Replacing Grandfather Rights. This qualfication has been developed specifically for those born before 31/12/1964 who have previously operated under Grandfather Rights and will only be appropriate for those who spray on their own or their employer's land.

Please do not apply before you have received your certificate(s)

Title: *
Surname: *
Forename: *
Date Of Birth:
Address: *
Town *
Postcode: *
Phone: (At least one contact number must be supplied)
Email Address: *

Yes, I would like to receive communications for my membership via email:
Read about our Privacy Policy
Yes, I agree to the NRoSO Terms & Conditions:

To join NRoSO, applicants must select one of the following criteria (tick one only):
City & Guilds NPTC Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Pesticides - PA1 plus pesticide
application qualification (PA2-PA13) or an equivalent pesticide application qualification approved
by the Chemical Regulations Directorate (CRD).
City & Guilds NPTC Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides Replacing Grandfather Rights 0216-05:
NRoSO membership does not offer exemption from the new Plant Protection Products (Sustainable Use)
regulations requiring all sprayer operators to hold a certificate of competence.
What type of land are you treating with pesticides each year? (tick all that apply):